Marlene Rosenkoetter Research Award
Colleagues and family have established the Marlene M Rosenkoetter Research Award.
The Award will be given to a graduating PhD student who has demonstrated excellence in research and plans to pursue nursing research as a career.
Please submit the following requirements through the academic works application:
• Date of graduation;
- Discuss your committed to pursuing nursing research as a career;
• Date your research dissertation was completed;
• List all presentations of research at regional, national and/or international conferences;
• Provide evidence of research publication(s) in progress (preferred);
• GPA post baccalaureate of 3.8 or higher;
• Provide two (2) letters of recommendation from PhD faculty in the AU College of Nursing
• Provide a recommendation of the Associate Dean for Research in the AU College of Nursing
• Provide a recommendation from dissertation faculty advisor
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a graduating PhD student in the AU College of Nursing who is committed to pursuing nursing research as a career?
- Have you completed a research dissertation and presented the research at a regional, national, or international conference?
- Submit two letters of recommendation from PhD faculty in the AU College of Nursing
- Submit one recommendation from the Associate Dean for Research in the AU College of Nursing & one recommendation from your dissertation faculty advisor
- Do you have a post baccalaureate GPA of 3.8 or higher?